Principles and fund disbursement criteria:
- For new CHUM Honours and PDGIP Students enrolled for their qualification for the first time in 2024.
- For returning CHUM Honours and PGDIP Students left with one or two semester/s to complete the qualification and have not received such funding previously.
- Have NOT received NSFAS or any other funding in the form of bursaries or scholarships, and so forth, for
- Combined family’s annual income below R350,000.
- Preference to South African Students and South African Permanent
- Only 15% of the outstanding historical debt and the Registration Fee will be awarded.
- Only students with a total historical debt of R14,700 or less will be
- Priority will be given to students who are differently abled – normally referred to as students with disabilities.
- Only applications received from the link: https://forms.office.com/r/9D5dZsYb4U on or before the closing date, as indicated in the attached application, will be considered.
- Equitable distribution across Schools in the College – in case of anticipated fund shortage to cover all
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the funding application please send your query to CHum-Honours@ukzn.ac.za
- Students who are in full-time employment do not qualify for the AOD Concession.